Wednesday, February 17, 2010

one of those days....

It really has been one of those days..... so so long & so so frustrating.

I woke up early this morning to go running, just to find that my ankle hurt worst than ever. Ahhh.... I am still so mad that I sprained my ankle.

We also have major chaos going on at our house right now. We are finishing the last of our basement and it seems like there have been workers in our basment non-stop... sawing, stapling and jackhammering. I have to try to keep Dakota out of the basement because he gets his tools out and tries to help them. Plus, it is impossible for Bridger to take a nap with all of the noise. Not to mention that the entire house is covered in dust that it coming out of the vents. (side note.. I am excited and grateful about finishing the basement, but I just didn't realize the process.)

At 1:00 I took Bridger over to Maggie's house so that I could go get my ankle x-rayed. Thanks again Maggie. I convinced Dakota that it would be fun to go see my skeleton so he came along. We walked back home to get the car just in time for the computer guy to drop by speakers for the new computer (which I am also super grateful about... the lap top was not doing so good).

As I was leaving he informed me that our lap top, which he was going to clean up and then give to Scott to use for work stuff, got stolen out of his car yesterday. Oh good, so now some random person has all of our pictures and everything else that was on the computer. Good thing that it is minutes away from crashing.. suckers!!!!

Next we went to the insta care in American Fork just to find out that they don't take our insurance. So we went to the one in Highland, just to find out that they had over an hour wait. Luckily they were able to make me an apointment with one of the family docs at 3:45.

So back to Maggies we went. Oh, did I mention that the whole time we were out Dakota cried that his stomach was hurting and made me carry him in and out of every where????

All that work to get my ankle looked at, just to find out that there is no break, only a severe sprain that will probably take 4-6 weeks to heal. AWESOME!!!!

I finally got home a little after 5 and was happy to find my house empty. I started on dinner just in time for my work to call me in! (yuck, I hate being on-call). Scott was no where to be found, so back to Maggie's we went!!!

And here I sit at work... the unit is slow enough that I have time to blog yet busy enough that my ankle is throbbing. Hmmmm... can't wait for this day to end!!!

No comments: