Saturday, February 20, 2010

Daily Posts

I found a blog awhile back that I have been following where the mom blogs every single day.... and I am talking long, long posts that are enlightening and have purpose. Although time consuming, I think that it would be so cool to be able to do that.... I just don't feel like I have that much to tell about on a daily basis.

For example: today consisted of me going to work. Nothing big there, I had to float to our post-partum unit. That is right, I said "had to". No one really likes it very much so we take turns by writing down the date that we last floated, and then the person whose date was furthest back has to go. Yes... I am tempted often to right down a new date because I hate it so bad. Especially on a day like today when there was no one in labor and all the nurses that didn't have to float got to sit and read magazines and watch "The Office". I did get to go home a few hours early, so it wasn't so bad.

When I got home I informed Scott that it was time to clean up all the dog poop in the back yard that accumulated all winter long. Scott agreed and we got started.... I helped for about 10 minutes before I decided that I was cold and that it makes me sick to bend over so repetitively. So I told Scott that I was going to get the mail and then I came in the front door.

That is my day so far, anyone inspired or enlightened???? Didn't think so, as I said I don't think that the daily blogging would work for me.

No comments: