Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday McKenzie!!!!

McKenzie is my first sibling that I actually remember being born.
I remember that I wanted my mom to have a girl so, so bad
(as I did every time that she was pregnant).
My mom knew what she was having but she wouldn't say. Although... the nursery was obviously for a girl and the closet was filled with obvious girl clothes, not to mention the "It's a Girl" announcements that I found!!!!
I also remember that we got to go sleep at Chantell's house on a school night, I was so sad that my mom came home after one day.
It seems like McKenzie has always been the nicest and most sensitive out of the sisters. Which can be a bad thing when your sisters are me and Autumn, but it is refreshing to have a sister that is always quick to say sorry.
She is also such a good aunt to Dakota and Bridger.
They especially love when she comes to babysit and brings her boyfriend Chase.

Happy Birthday McKenzie!!!

1 comment: