Monday, February 15, 2010

Monster Jam!!!!

Finally.... something really fun to blog about!!!
Friday night we took Dakota up to the Energy Solutions Arena to see Monster Jam.
Dakota loves Monster Trucks and Thursday night I saw a commercial advertising for the event and decided we just had to go, and I am so glad because we had a BLAST!!!!
I was so impressed by how big the trucks were and how LOUD they were. We only lasted about 10 minutes before I went on a mission to go get some ear plugs.
Dakota had so much fun.... I didn't think that his attention span could last through the whole thing but we stayed for the entire show.
Dakota especially loved the Monster Truck called "Aracnaphobia". It had skulls on the side and a big black widow on the front. It really wasn't one of the bests.... but he could care less!
Every once in awhile it is nice to get to spend some quality Mom, Dad & Dakota time!!!!
(Bridger got to spend the evening at Grandma's which he of course enjoyed)






Dakota's Favorite
Monster Mutt, Scott's favorite
Grave Digger, my favorite & the winner!!!