Thursday, February 18, 2010

i just need a reminder....






I just needed to remind myself with these cute pictures that Bridger actually does smile, and I actually do like him!!!!

(of course I always love him)
It seems like he has been crying non-stop the last few days & it really is starting to make me go insane.
The last few mornings Scott has said "your going to have a fun day!!!" He can say it with a smile because he gets to go to work all day!
I don't know what is wrong with Bridger,
.... maybe he is mad because he can't sleep due to all the noise right below his room.
..... maybe he is mad because there is so much dust everywhere.
..... maybe I am just mad because there is so much dust every where!

WHO KNOWS?????

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

oh yes, always good to have cute smiley pics as a reminder :) hope things get back to normal soon!

Jeff and Brandi said...

That is hilarious. I can only imagine that you are freaking out with the dust! Hopefully it doesn't flare up his asthma.