Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Autumn!!!

Today was Autumn's 21st Birthday!!!! I helped her start her big day off with running (which she hates), but I was nice and we only ran 3 miles. Next, I went way out of my way and let her babysit for me (her favorite ofcourse).
Tonight my whole family went out to the Texas Road House Grill and then to our house for cake and ice cream.
Autumn, being pretty much the favorite child.... got completely spoiled. She got the cutest snowboard ever!!!!
I told her that for my 21st birthday I think that I got maternity clothes and a Boppy. She just laughed and said that I should have been smart like her and not gotten married yet!
It was a fun night.... Happy Birthday Autumn!!!



Dakota made a new "best friend" with the little boy behind us....

No comments: