Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Valentines has been so much fun this year... a lot of this had to do with Dakota and how cute he has been with the holiday. He has been so excited to make cards (or scraps of paper) and write random letters on them, then give them out to me and Scott. Obviously Bridger had no clue about the day, but was happy to find random candy that was left all over the house.


Last night Daniel came over and babysat so that me and Scott could go out. We went to dinner and then to see the movie "Valentines Day". I thought that it was pretty good, but I am not really one to expect too much from movies. We went to the Jordan Commons in one of their huge theaters and there was not an empty seat there.
This morning after taking Daniel home I came home to find our bed made (the best part) with super pretty diamond hoop earings and a box full of Chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite) sitting on the bed. I hate to ever be cheesy or mushy.... but Scott always does such a good job with holidays and I love him so much!!!!
Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Scott took Dakota out yesterday and let him pick out roses for me.... Dakota has asked me all day if I love my flowers, which of course I do!

Dakota got this "comfy frog" from mom and dad.... and Bridger got a "comfy (as Dakota refers to stuffed animals) Nemo".
On Thursday Dakota had his Preschool Valentines Party and he had a blast. He was even okay with getting a princess card from one of the girls in his class!

No comments: