Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i HATE!!!

Can I just tell you that I hate, hate, the word "HATE" when it is coming out of Dakota's mouth.

I think that I might just use the word a little too freely because Dakota has been on a kick of saying that he hates me.

Yesterday he said it to me twice when we were with people. It was so embarrassing.

I kept telling him that.... so last night when Scott and I were just talking and about something,
Dakota interrupted us with "you guys embarrass me"!!!

We had a good laugh, but I still don't know what to do about the whole "hate" thing.

1 comment:

Lyndsy said...

Broke has been on an "I hate" kick lately too. Luckily though Brooke tends to listen to me when I tell her it is not acceptable to say something. the hard part is remebering not to say it myself after that or else she reminds me!