Thursday, November 12, 2009

dakota randoms


These are just some random cute pics of Dakota.

Last weekend Scott went Duck hunting and ofcourse Dakota was sad, so we made these cupcakes as an activity to keep him busy. (scott is going to be so mad that i am telling this story, but i am going to anyway....)

Dakota was so proud of his cupcakes, he didn't even eat one, he just displayed them. On Sunday morning when we were headed out to church he walked by his cupcakes and said "thank you daddy no eating my cupcakes". Now you would think that this would make Scott realize how important they were to Dakota, YOU WOULD THINK!!!!

Scott brought his sunday school class home for the lesson and what do you think I found when I got home? an empty tray!!!! I was so mad that I started tearing up. Scott couldn't believe that I was crying, but he didn't spend the day making them with him and he is not his mom!!!

Luckily Dakota handled it okay. Scott says that I make the story sound worst than it was, but I just tell it exactly as it happened.... if it sounds horribly sad it is becaue it was! Scott took Dakota pheasant hunting the next day to make it up to him.




1 comment:

maggie said...

I don't think I've ever seen you cry; and to think you cry over cup cakes.... who knew you were such a softy!