Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Hoagle Zoo!!!

After much convincing.... I got Scott to take the day off of work on Friday
and we took the boys to the Zoo!

I love when I get to spend the whole day with Scott...
it seems to rarely happen due to me working weekends.

The boys also enjoyed all of the daddy time.
I knew that Dakota would have fun...
but I was surprised by how much Bridger enjoyed himself.
He was so content to walk around and look at all of the animals.

Dakota on the other hand ran from cage to cage asking when we were going to get to the SNAKES and SPIDERS.... that is really all that he cared about.



Bridger wasn't such a fan of being put in the EGG!

My favorite animal was the baby elephant.
Elephants are pregnant for like 30 months... Can you imagine????

Dakota called this a "grass hopper" and insisted on riding on it!
(... pretty scary grass hopper, if you ask me)


Both Dakota and Bridger loved the indoor area that had all of the
snakes, spiders, bats and other reptiles.



We ended the day with lunch at Chilis,
which was probably the highlight for Scott!!!

No comments: