Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dakota's new Bike!

Today Dakota got to go pick out a new bike.

We had one that our neighbors let us borrow, but it was just a little bit too big and Dakota couldn't quite master it.

On the way to Toys R Us he informed me that he would like a Dinosaur bike. I told him that I didn't know what kind they had and that he would just have to wait and see.
He then informed me that he would be okay with an Alligator bike.
I told him that was even less likely.

We finally settled on a Hot Wheels bike that is actually pretty awesome.

Dakota flies on it and I think that he will be ready for the training wheels to come off in no time!





Bridger was so jealous that Scott kept having to push him around on the old bike!
(it is just so hard being the younger brother...)

1 comment:

The Parks Family said...

hey...got the golf clubs at uintah golf in Sandy, a little pricey for a kids toy but he only needs 2 or 3 clubs at this age and they are a very well used toy!