Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Easter Bunny

Last night Scott and I went out to dinner leaving Dakota with a baby sitter. For some reason he decided to go rummage through the garage and found my stash of Easter basket stuff.

He of course was traumatized by the fact that he could not have the Dinosaur toy that he has been wanting for months.

When I got home I moved all of the stuff into my trunk and told him that the Easter Bunny came and picked everything up for Sunday.

He actually believed me
(I love this age because he can't even fathom that anything that I tell him isn't fact).

He is now very angry at both me and the "dumb" Easter Bunny!!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute! If he can already find things with out trying that you are hiding what will happen when he is actually trying to find things!!!

Hope he wont stay mad at the Easter Bunny for too long.

I am doing a giveaway on my blog, check it out if you would like.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you LIED!! Haha. What a funny kid.

Matt & Autumn said...

Dakotas too Funny, same with Bridger.

Matt & Autumn said...

i didnt write that above. ummm i dont know who did. but it wasnt me. probably mom.