Friday, April 23, 2010

BYU's Bean Museum

On Wednesday I decided to take the boys to the Bean Museum over at BYU. It had been raining all day and we just needed something to do. I had not been there in years, and thought that it would be a fun activity... especially due to the fact that it is free.

Dakota seemed to think that it was okay, but cared mostly about the gift shop (seriously... why does everywhere we go have to have one) and the play room.

Bridger on the other hand was in heaven!!!!
Everything was in glass and was at his perfect level to see.
He just ran all over the place pointing with lots of "Oh, Oh".

He could have stayed all day....
it was such a fun activity and will deffinately have to be repeated!!!!
.... possibly while Dakota is at school :)






This Crocodile was Dakota's favorite thing
along with an aunt hill that they had.


1 comment:

Brittany Slesk said...

Ok punk! I sent you an invite to my blog like Val told me too and it expired! :) I just sent you another one. Your boys are getting so big! I love the picture of Bridger looking up through the glass, he is so cute! Hope things are going good. Oh and we need to get together so I can make Scott another cheesecake. :)