Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a day at the Dentist....

Today I took both of the boys to the dentist.
Dakota had been before, but it was Bridger's first visit.

It was actually pretty easy... even with Bridger. I just sat in one chair with Bridger on my lap and the dentist just laid his head in his lap and took a look at his teeth (he has like 13)!!!
He cried a little bit, but nothing too traumatic.

Dakota was so good! He went in and got his x-rays all by himself while I was still in the waiting room. Then he just sat in the chair with no complaints. His favorite thing is the water sprayer. He was constantly asking the hygienist for another drink.

The one down side was that Dakota is starting to get a small cavity, but hopefully with good brushing and flossing we won't have to even get it filled.

I imagine that appointment would not go so smoothly....



3 comments:

Erin said...

Bryson has his first appointment in a few weeks. I'm crossing my fingers it goes as smoothly!

Matt & Autumn said...

we want pictures of bridger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this post fills me with guilt. I have never taken Jax to the dentist! I don't dare. I just know that it will be the most miserable thing ever. But, okay you convinced me to do it.

I would love to go to the park with you. I have talked to Brandi a few times trying to get her to go too, but our schedules always conflict. I don't really care what park, but as soon as this stupid cold weather moves out let's go!!