Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 days and counting....

(this is Bridger's favorite spot to hang out)

Why do I have to make Christmas so stressful????
For some reason with Christmas being only two days a way I have gone into cleaning overload. I feel that the whole house has to be perfect... the bathrooms have to be clean, the office needs to be dusted, all the laundry needs to be washed, folded and put away and I have groceries stocked up for the next week. I am not sure what I think is going to happen on December 25th, but I am ready. The sad part is Scott and Dakota could care less what the house looks like and by noon on Christmas day it will be a disaster!!!! I really do get so excited about Christmas, just like I did when I was a little girl.... and I am secretly so sad that it is about to be over and I will have to wait 11 more months before I get to do it all again.
....... anyway, back to cleaning!!!

1 comment:

Val Murphy said...

Hi Summer! That's funny you commented on our blog tonight because we were up in alpine and I was telling Tyson we needed to take Max to see the Patterson's lights before they turn them off, and I was just thinking about you. Anyway...I'll try and remember to tell Britt, I'm pretty bad at remembering things lately, but it should be better now that she lives right by me. We both in Pleasant Grove. Your boys are both so cute! I didn't know you were a nurse, that's awesome! Good to hear from you! Oh and here is Britt's email, if she hasn't added you in a couple of days you might want to remind her :) (brittanybean02@msn.com)