Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jackson Hole, WY

Scott and I had so much fun last week in Jackson Hole,
it was hard to leave!
We were able to go skiing, on a sleigh ride, shopping, to the movies
and best of all...
just relax!!!!
It was a much needed and much enjoyed get away.

Scott went out for some hard core skiing in the morning and then came back to get me for the second half of the day. The mountains were huge and the snow was great!

I love these arches made out of antlers...
we have seen them before, but they were extra cool with the lights.

We stayed in these little cabins....


This exercise area was my favorite part of the hotel.
It was so much more fun to work out when you could just watch the snow fall.


We went on a sleigh ride through the Elk Refuge,
I have never seen so many bull elk before.
And because they are used to the sleighs, we were able to get really close.




This was the temperature when we left.....
seriously cold!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

When I get my body back we need to go shopping so you can show me what is styling! You always look so good. And, send your body back tips my way! You look awesome. I think night shift has killed my metabolism!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare workout on vacation!! :) That is such a fun Christmas present.