Monday, January 10, 2011

Park City Tubing

On Saturday we took the boys and met up with my dad and brothers
at this tubing place at the top of Parley's Cannon.
We lucked out and it was really warm.
Dakota of course had so, so much fun.
Bridger was too little to go on the main runs.... they base it on age,
which in Bridger's case is kind of dumb, due to the fact that he was a lot bigger than a lot of the 3 and 4 years olds I saw!
So me and Scott just switched off playing with Bridger and
going down the runs with Dakota.
I was so surprised how fast you can go on some of the bigger runs. I was actually a little bit scared. Dakota just giggled the whole way down.








Before we headed home we took the boys to Cafe Rio.... Dakota is constantly begging for tortillas and ranch. It was probably our most successful restaurant outing ever with the boys. They must have been completely worn out, because we all just sat and ate in complete silence. It was awesome!

No comments: