Thursday, January 6, 2011

Party Time!!!

We celebrated Bridger's Birthday on Monday night.
Having a birthday right after Christmas makes thinking of a gift a little bit hard, but we decided on a kitchen.... a very manly looking kitchen I might add.
He loved it and also loved the Tickle Me Elmo that my mom got him.
He was most interested in the cupcakes and blowing out his candles....
I had to relight them at least 5 times while we sang happy birthday to him.









Yesterday for Bridger's "actual birthday",
we met friends for lunch at McDonalds,
and then while Dakota was at school just me and Bridger went to
the Dinosaur Museum.
It was so nice to be able to let him run around and not having my attention be spread between 2 kids.
When we picked Dakota up from school,
he asked why Bridger had a new dinosaur?
I told him that Bridger got to go on a date with mom for his birthday and when he has his again I will take him on a special date.
Dakota said, "that is weird mom, not say that again!!!"
Apparently, even at the age of 5, it is not cool to hang with mom :(

2 comments:

Matt & Autumn said...

hahahah tthat is so funny dakota said that haha

The Morales Family said...

He Looks so big!! Happy Birthday Bridger! I love the cupcakes sooo cute!