Sunday, January 23, 2011

St. George Half Marathon

Friday we headed to St. George so that Scott and I could run in the
St. George Half Marathon.
Like always I was nervous for all kinds of reasons....
I didn't know the course,
I had no idea what the weather would be like,
I hadn't trained very well.... and Scott hadn't trained at all!
But it went great!
The weather was perfect... about 50 degrees,
& the course was a good mixture of up and down hill.
I got my best time ever...
in running lingo that would be me setting a "PR" (personal record) :)

We also had fun just hanging in St. George with
my dad & McKenzie and Scott's parents.
The boys spent a lot of time in the Hot Tub, running around and
eating about 1 million Popsicles!
(I am certain that Dakota's poop is now permanently bright green!)
We also went to Lunch with everyone at Cafe Rio and then to an
Animal Museum.

Everyone had fun on our short weekend trip!











1 comment:

Leila said...

Way to go!!! I can't believe your husband could do that without training!!!