Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

I can't believe that Christmas is already over.....
it seemed like it came so quick this year!!!
According to Dakota, this was the
"Best Christmas Ever!"

Surprisingly Dakota was able to go to bed with out much effort and actually had to be woken up at 9 am! Once awake, he flew through the presents. Unwrapping was definitely the best part for Dakota. This worked out well because Bridger could care less about
the opening part and just wanted to play.

It is amazing how quick all the presents were opened.
Weeks of work over in a flash!!!
Because I had to work from noon to 6 pm, we had a nice relaxing morning at home together. After I was done with work, we headed up to my parents for more presents.
The best present for me and Scott is still yet to come.
We got each other a few things,
but our big present is 4 days in Jackson Hole....
just the 2 of us!

Here are a few pics from Christmas Morning....


Even though our big tree is up stairs,
we have always done Christmas morning down stairs.
There is more room and it just feels more cozy!

For Bridger we put together Dakota's old train table and got new tracks.
Scott and I spent hours gluing and drilling the tracks down to the table,
and I think that it was worth it.... it still looks great!


Dakota waiting to head down stairs....

According to Dakota this sled was his favorite present!


Dakota showing off his presents which he organized by size!

The first fight of the morning!

Scott's favorite Christmas Tradition.... a big breakfast!!!


This is how I left Scott at 11:30 am when I headed off to work :)

Hope Everyone had a very, Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the organization of presents! haha When you are little the bigger ones are for sure better!!