Thursday, December 9, 2010

Up on the Roof Top

Last Saturday I finally got Scott to put up our Christmas lights!!!
I think that there is only one, real prerequisite for
marring into the Patterson Family....
how good are you at putting up Christmas Lights???
Lucky for Scott, he is really good at it:)

Until this year I have never really thought about how hard and scary doing lights on your roof can be. Scott always just jumps up there and does them. Then on Sunday a bunch of women in the ward were talking about how scary it is for their husbands and about how some won't even do them. My favorite was one husband that made his wife put a mattress under the roof just in case he fell. :)

For some reason Scott really wasn't too excited about doing our lights this year.
Maybe it is due to the many years of doing lights for my dad, but I guess I should feel lucky that our lights go up with out too much drama! They turned out great!


No comments: