Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa & the Boys


I knew that there was no way that
Bridger was going to sit on Santa's lap this year...
he is just at that age, but I did not expect him to freak out about even going into the area where Santa was. I thought that he was going to tip the stroller over and bust out of there!
He finally settled on riding the rocking horse
about 3 feet in front of Santa, with a sucker.
He is already huge,
and being so far forward in the picture isn't really flattering for the poor boy.
It looks like it is a picture of Bridger....
with Dakota and Santa in the background!!!
I have to admit though, I was still pleased with the picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I have to admit that the first thing I thought of when I saw the photos (after the huge cute smiles) was Bridgers size. ha ha So awesome. But, I will have to second the fact the he isn't really that big in real life. This picture is so so cute!