Friday, May 14, 2010

Noah

Today my little brother Noah came over....

Of course he and Dakota fought like brothers....

This led to Noah coming and reporting everything bad that Dakota was doing.

I told him not to be a "tattle tale" (or is it taddle???)

this brought about an interesting conversation....

Noah: "I don't think that you are supposed to know this, but every one thinks that you are a tattle tale".

Me: "What do you mean?"

Noah: "You know, you tell people stuff on the phone that you
aren't supposed to"
(I assume that he was implying that I was gossip.)

Me: "hmmm, well that makes me mad!"

Noah: "What, are you going to tattle tale to mom???"

4 comments:

Barbie said...

It is hard when you are the Uncle and you are only a couple years older than your nephew, and it is even harder when the adult that you are suppose to listen to and respect is just your dumb, tattle tale sister!! Sorry! We have tried to teach him better!

Matt & Autumn said...

yeah you dumb tattle tale.

Barbie said...

I wasn't being serious in my comment! I thought your post was funny! Not mad at all!

Barbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.