Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

the two cute and crazy boys that make me a mom......


On Thursday Dakota had his "Mother's Day" program at preschool.
They sang two cute little songs and then gave all the moms a necklace and art project that they made.
I loved every bit of it.... but my favorite part was when I first walked in. Dakota was looking at all of the moms one by one as they came in. When he saw that I was there he got the biggest smile in the whole world. I knew that he was so happy to see his mom!!!!

Another cute moment happened a few days later when I was driving and Dakota suddenly said,

"you are the best mom!!!"

I was so happy and so surprised.....
He then followed it up with,

"I think that I am going to make something for dad!!!"

(at least I was the favorite for a second)



I had to spend my Mother's Day working, but I figure what better way to spend the day than helping other women become Mom's.

When I got home I got the best present in the whole world from Scott.....
a clean house and dinner on the table!
He also got me this super cute wallet!!!


Way to go Scott!!!!

No comments: