Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day



 I woke up on Mother's Day to this cute breakfast made by the boys and Scott!
I think that it was one of my first Mother's Day and Scott didn't make breakfast.... needless to say, that didn't happen again, and he has out done himself every year since ;-)
Scott loves a big breakfast, and always makes amazing food!
They also got me some yellow NIKE running shorts that Dakota picked out 
and a GPS computer for my bike.

The boys each made special Mother's Day gifts at school and filled out surveys about me.  This was by far my favorite gift and I wanted to document their cute and funny answers.

 Bridger made me this necklace!

I know my Mother Well!
by: Bridger

My mom looks prettiest when,
she wears a dress
My mom's favorite food is,
cereal
She is happy when,
I share
My mom is,
9 years old
If my mom could go anywhere in the world she would go,
to Cafe Rio
Her best friend is,
me
Her job is,
to go to work
I love my mom because,
she lets me play on her phone

(I loved, loved, loved that he said that he is my best my best friend)


 Dakota made me this picture holder and wrote me 
a book entitled "If you give your Mom a Cupcake"

Facts About My Mom
by: Dakota

1. How do you spell your mom's name?
Sumr
2. How old is your mom?
28
3. What is your mom's job?
nurse
4. Why do you have your mom and not someone else's mom?
cuz she is nice
5. Whar is your favorite food that your mom cooks?
pizza
6. What does your mom love to wear?
skirts
7. What does your mom smell like?
roses
8. What is something that your mom always says?
go to bed
9. What makes your mom mad?
annoying her
10. What makes your mom happy?
cleaning up
11. What does your mom do when she is with her friends?
talk
12. Why is your mom the best mom ever?
because she makes me happy


 Love these two crazy boys that call me MOM!

1 comment:

Matt & Autumn said...

Loving all this blogging!!!!