Saturday, May 25, 2013

What do I do? ~ a post a day

I obviously stink at posting every day, but I am going to try to keep doing a few more topics in this last week of May,

Topic~ What do I do?

As far as my actual job goes I am a Registered Nurse, 
lucky enough to work on Labor and Delivery.
This is by far the best unit in the whole hospital to work on....
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love to complain about crazy, laboring moms,
but I truly love the drama of it all and know that I would be so bored if every delivery went perfectly smooth.

I am extremely lucky to only have to work once or twice a week, which in reality sometimes makes my jobs seem less like work, and more like a little break from my full time job of....

cleaning
cooking 
car pooling
homework
cleaning
driving all over the place
laundry
boxing referee
grocery shopping
cleanning
jumping on the tramp
playing batman
building legos
soccer mom
looking for 4 year olds that love to hide
breaking up more fights
and did I mention... cleaning

Being a mom really can be so exhausting, but some how it really is the best!
All it takes is just one cute comment from my boys, or seeing them put their arms around each other and it makes all the craziness melt away!

No comments: