Monday, June 7, 2010

San Diego... here we come!!

Saturday night we got home from San Diego......
and boy did we have fun!!!!

I was able to find 5 day passes for the price of 1 for Lego Land
& we stayed at a hotel that had its own private entrance into the park
so we did a lot of Lego Land!!!

As far as blogging goes, I guess that I will break the trip into sections for your viewing pleasure.
Get ready for a lot of pictures of Dakota....

Dakota on his first air plane flight (at least that he can remember)

Showing off his awesome bed!
Dakota is obsessed with Jeeps,
so Scott thought that it would be fun to rent one.
Secretly I think that Scott enjoyed it a lot more than anyone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! He is so cute and he looks SO excited. I love it!

We need to get together and do a date night. We need some cool friends :)

Parkinson Family said...

so fun that you guys got to go just the 3 of you!