Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Sadly for Scott, I had to work this year on Father's Day
I think that I actually worked last year too:(

I think that he enjoyed having me gone.
After church he and Bridger took a nap,
allowing Dakota plenty of free time to make a huge mess!!!!
Normally I would have freaked out, but since it was Father's Day....
I waited until Monday to say anything.

We did have a little party for Scott once I got home.
Dakota really wanted to get him a Snowmobile, so was he ever disappointed to see that all the presents could fit into a small bag.
We also made Scott some cupcake ice cream sandwiches that were so yummy.

Scott really is an awesome dad....
I would never want him to know that any of this is out of the norm but Scott

gets up at night with the boys.... probably more than I do,
changes diapers,
takes the boys on trips by himself,
plays with them,
feeds them,
pretty much, he doesn't even need me!!!!

And that is why I love him so much.



No comments: