Friday, June 11, 2010

Farewell San Diego...

Just a few last pictures from our trip.....

I forgot to mention the fact that Carlsbad is covered in snails......
and Dakota could not have been more thrilled.
At first he liked to step on them, but then he fell in love
and wanted to keep each one that we saw.
We went and picked Strawberries at a field near the beach.
On our last night, we were lucky enough
to have one of Scott's mission companions
and his wife take us out to dinner.
Micah and Tracey live right by where we were staying
and it was so fun to be able to meet up and spend the evening together.
And thanks to his new Bionicles, Dakota actually behaved pretty well too.




Home sweet home!!!!
Our trip was awesome and Dakota hasn't stopped talking about it since we got home.
In fact just today he asked me,
"Mom, remember Lego Land??? That was so cool!"
Yes it was!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I am so glad you guys had such a fun trip. I can't wait until my boys are old enough to actually enjoy me taking them somewhere. Fun!!!