Monday, March 1, 2010

what ever happen to the toilet????

Last night Scott and I were awoken to a strange sound of water running. I was too out of it to have a clue what was going on, but Scott jumped out of bed, ran over and swung open our bedroom door. Standing in the door way was Dakota, pants around his ankles, peeing on our door. Even after Scott started yelling at him he still continued to relieve himself.

Of course Dakota denied the whole thing this morning and stated that he was just pouring water on the floor.

Today I was giving Bridger a bath, when like usual, he decided to poop in the bath tub. While I was trying to clean up the mess (nothing more fun than soggy poop), Dakota called me into my bathroom saying that he needed his butt wiped.

Lucky for me, he didn't quite pull his pants down far enough and pooped all over them, along with the rug on the floor.

Dakota asked why I was laughing????? It kept me from crying!

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

that made me laugh again! thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Summer, you are such a cute mom! I love all your cute stories and you are so good with handling stress. I love it!