Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Aspen


Today is a special day in our family.

My little sister Aspen would have been 9 years old today.

It is hard to imagine life with a little girl in our family.

It makes me wonder what she would look like?

What would her personality be like?

Would I argue with her like I do Noah & Hunter?

Would she tease my kids like the rest of my siblings.... or would she just want to play mom with them?

I am sure that she would be a perfect little angel, just as she is.

Thank goodness for eternal families!

Happy Birthday Aspen!




(back when Aspen was at Primary Children's they didn't have blogs as they do now, so I told my mom that she should just make one now to document her life. Anyone who wants is free to visit her page. You just click on her picture in my side bar.)

1 comment:

The Morales Family said...

I cant believe Aspen would already be 9. Wow.. I remember going with you to visit her at the hospital. She was so perfect and such a cute little baby. At least you know you will get to see her again someday. I am so glad to see her cute little blog. I love it.