Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

St. Patricks day was full of fun at the Dunn household!!!!

My friend Lindsey had a little party at her house to celebrate and both of the boys had a blast playing with all of the kids.

The second part of the day was spent fixing an incident that took place while I was getting ready for the party....

Dakota found Scott's clippers and decided to give himself a hair cut!!!!

I have never been more happy that at this moment I only have boys. I just started laughing when I saw the little chunks of hair on the counter. Had he been a girl, I am sure that I would have had a melt down.

So this afternoon we headed over to Cookie Cutters to get Dakota's head buzzed. You can still see one of the spots, but I just could bring myself to go that short!!!!

Hopefully I convinced Dakota that it wasn't his greatest idea.... and that I would most likely murder him if he even touched Bridger's hair!!!

the BEFORE SHOT.....
& the AFTER!



3 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

that is too funny that he did that! looks like they fixed it up pretty good though! and yeah, thanks for coming today, it was a lot of fun!
and p.s. i think i have bridgers binkie...i'll bring it to church

Barbie said...

Noah wants to know why Bridger is so fat and chubby? Noah says he can not wear a shirt if he wants to!! And not to bug him about it!!!
(I think he wasn't wearing a shirt because he was hot because he had a fever!)

Matt & Autumn said...

hahahah dakotas hair. hahaha! thats hilarious! he needed a haircut anyways. bridgers looks cute :)