Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and Scott's 5th Anniversary. It is weird to think that 5 years ago I was on my way to the Manti temple to get married. I was so stressed about the weather and everything with the reception and honeymoon. Who would have thought that 5 years later my big stress for the day would be potty training and keeping Dakota from saying "shut up" (which he claims that I taught him). Our lives have changed so much since our wedding, but lucky for us things seem to just keep getting better and better. I am looking forward to the next 5 years. It is excitning to think about what our life will be like on our 10th (hopefully we will have a little girl.... but probably just two more boys).
Tonight we are going to Snowbird and spending the day up there tomorrow. Here are so picutres from our Anniversary last year. We decided to go all out and went on a 7 day cruise to Alaska, since we knew that things were going to change once Bridger got here. Luckily I was only 20 weeks pregnany, because the cruise lines make a fuss after 22 weeks. We had so much fun, just the two of us!!!











2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Summer-
Hey I just found your blog from Maggie's blog. Yes, I am a proud stalker. It's so fun to see how you are doing! it's been a few years...
Happy Anniversary! Ours is today, 5 years too!...2004 was a busy year!

Lyssa Beth said...

I'm about 29 weeks along and we are having a BOY...so excited :)
Need a change of atmosphere around here.
So I linked you on my blog, hope you don't mind!