Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gone Hunting

The Fall is by far my favorite season, but there is one bad thing about it...... Hunting Season!! From this weekend, through November Scott tries to go as much as possible. When we were first married I went a couple of times, but I was not a fan and now I get to stay home with Dakota and Bridger. The archery deer hunt is this weekend and hopefully he will get a big one, but I know that he won't. Scott always likes to drag the season out by claiming that he is waiting for a really big deer! Needless to say, it is going to be a long 4 days!!!

How sad is this???
Somehow Dakota just knew what was going on and decided to get all of his stuff ready. His pile consisted of boots, a shirt and vest, his water bottle and gun, and a bag of mini marshmallows. Luckily I took him to see my mom and brothers while Scott packed and left, so to save him from too much trauma.

No comments: