Sunday, August 2, 2009

Highland Days

If you can't tell, Scott just loves parades!!!
He was excited though to see his truck.
(my uncle borrowed it to advertise for his storage units)




Our whole family had fun with Highland Days activities. It started with my dad, Autumn and me running in the 5K. Scott and Ray decided to do a Mountain Bike race which was a little scary due to the fact that Scott hasn't ridden his bike in over a year. It was around 25 miles and went all over the mountain in Alpine. Scott ended up doing great, but today his butt has been killing him. Then we all met up to watch the parade. Dakota, Landen and Laila loved all of the candy and were very aggressive in getting it!

2 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Your boys are getting so big! We are pretty sure we'll be in Utah next summer so we'll have to do all the parades with you guys! I heard about your brother and my sister... that would be so so fun if we were like related :)

Unknown said...

Hey Summer, it was really great seeing you too! (It's been way too long and you look great!!! And you have two kids!) It was under not-the-best of circumstances...I hope everything is okay with you, with what you said in your comment, so let me know if you need anything. And I'm serious about we need to do lunch sometime or whatever is easiest with your kids. Talk to you soon.