Thursday, March 31, 2011

three is a crowd,

For the last couple weeks, every morning around 4:30 am we get a little visitor in our bed.
Lucky for me Bridger always climbs in on Scott's side and I don't even notice that he is there...
it is also lucky for Bridger because I would quick him out!!!!

The last few nights we have had two other visitors in our bed...
a lego guy & a stuffed Iguana.
He doesn't ever do anything with them during the day, but for some reason he loves them at night and has to bring them into our bed!!!

Oh well, as long as the 3 of them continue to go to Scott's side of the bed :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't begin to express how much i love your boys. I love to babysit every time i come home. Don't ever hesitate to ask me, because i would love to whenever i can :)