Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cancun

Last week my mom and I went to Cancun.... just the 2 of us.
We stayed at a resort right on the beach,
needless to say.... we had so much fun!

these lizards were everywhere



we went to a Dinner show all about the Mexican Culture

the beach was about a half mile from our room
so one day we rode bikes there and back.


Just laying out on the beach was my favorite part by far.
The resort had its own private beach that was beautiful.
They also had a restaurant and pool area right there too.






Not surprisingly, I got so incredibly sun burned.
Plus I kept putting on my sunscreen weird and having really strange burn marks.
I feet got it really bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like the funnest trip ever!! I must admit that the first few pictures reminded me of our trip to Sea World when you kept taking all these solo pictures to send to Scott on his mission! ha ha ha I totally laughed out load!!

Now, let's talk about why you and your mom both are so $^%@ skinny?!!! You guys both look like HOT MAMAS! And, I love your new haircut. :)