Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my fun, fun week....

This basically sums up my wasted week!!!!
I have basically gone no where & have not gotten nothing done....
due to 2 little, sick boys at my house!

Bridger got sick on Friday and is just barely seeming better today,
just in time for Dakota to feel really sick.

I am sure that the worst is yet to come because we are only days away from my biggest baby getting sick.... SCOTT.
Just in time for me to work this weekend!

Fun Times at the DUNN household!!!

(we are off to the store to get more of the white medicine (motrin).... Dakota hates the pink, which according to Dakota is Bridger's favorite!)

3 comments:

Erin said...

This winter is just full of sickness! I just can't seem to feel 100% or even 80%. I hope you can stay healthy and I hope everyone gets better soon!

Parkinson Family said...

oh sorry everyones sick, hope everyone feels better soon!
p.s my husbands the biggest baby around here too, lol

Jaci Moore said...

I'm totally laughing, there's nothing worse than when Matt's sick! It's like the worst loud breathing and whining!