Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun at the POOL...




Lacey and I took the kids to the Lindon pool last Friday and had a blast!
We are so lucky to get to live close to some of our friends from high school. Scott's friend Ryan and his wife Tami and there little boy Oliver live a few blocks from us. Maggie lives two doors down with her two boys and Lacey, along with her little girl and baby boy live a few blocks away. We have so much fun hanging out and letting our kids play (eventhough they often fight).

3 comments:

The Sundstrom's said...

Oh! The little monkeys look so cute. We love having you guys live so close. We need to go swimming again. We had a great time!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love that last picture, it looks like they are totally fighting? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want to move over by you guys. I am sick of having to go over to my parents house every day to have an adult to talk to. I need to move so that I can get in on you guys's fun!