Thursday, July 9, 2009

The 4th of JULY!!!!



We had a really fun 4th of July this year. It started with my dad, Autumn and me running in the Freedom Days 5K in Provo. Scott loves that my dad has started running because I know longer nagg him to run races with me! The rest of our day was spent cooking, we decided to go all out. I found this flagg cake recipe in a magazine and was determined to make the entire thing from scratch. It was really good. Scott wanted to make ribs just like Tony Roma's and he suceeded. They were awesome!!!! My family came over for fire works along with Maggie and Joseph (who live three houses away). Dakota loved the fire works and is already excited for the 24th!!!!




Grandma and Bridger, who is always making the funniest faces!!!!!

Me and my amazing cake!!!!!!!

1 comment:

TAMI said...

good job on the cake it looks awesome!