Wednesday, September 25, 2013

the Timpanogos Summit!!!!

A few weeks ago Alicia and I were talking about how we really wanted to hike to the top of Timp. before it gets too cold.  We decided to pick a date and get a group together.  
Because of schedules and kids, it ended up only being Alicia, me and Liz, but our group of three was perfect!  We could not have picked a better day, the weather was gorgeous.   The whole hike took us about 8 hours, and surprisingly the down hill took just as long as the up
(I think we were a little tired by then).  

The best part of the trip was when we passed an older gentlemen who was headed down.  He was 71 and says that he hikes to the summit 4 times a week!!!  He told us he doesn't like the gym and it is a great way to stay active.... I would say so!!!

It was such a fun day of nonstop girl talk... I would love to do it again this year!!!!





No comments: