Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 Holidays

It seems that Christmas has come so fast this year,
and like usual we have stayed super busy with lots of fun.....

We got anew tree which I have absolutely loved,
it is a 10 foot, flocked with long needles.
I really like the softer look that it gives,
but I don't love the flock all over my house.





The boys each had a Polar Express Day at school!!!



Mrs. Claus came to Talking Time to bring Bridger a special message from Santa...


Friday night we road the Front Runner and Trax from Thanksgiving Point up to the lights at Temple Square.
The boys were super chipper and excited on the way there, and super grumpy and tired on the way home. :-(
Not sure that we would do it again, but I am glad that we tried it out.



Dakota made this super cute "Trash Pack" gingerbread house

No comments: