Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Fun

 Another successful Halloween completed!!!
We were so lucky this year and had perfect weather.
Even though I miss Trunk or Treating in our old ward I do love the house to house Trick or Treating in our new neighborhood.  It reminds me of Halloween when I was little.

Dakota was so excited and could have stayed out for hours,
 literally sprinting from house to house.
Bridger was so cute and tried his best to keep up with the big kids, but after about an hour he informed me that he was tired and ready to head home and help give out candy.


 My mom's Annual Halloween Party

 The Haunted Chair Lift at Sundance

 Halloween fun at the Riverwoods






2 comments:

Matt & Autumn said...

you left out the best pictures of bridger from the riverwoods

maggie said...

the cavemen costumes look great!