Tuesday, November 2, 2010

more hunting...


Big Game hunting is finally over for the year....
Hip, Hip Hurray!!!
Wednesday night Scott returned home with this "Beauty" (as he refers to it),
I refer to it as "don't even bother getting that mounted"!!!! :)
Scott has been wanting to get a bigger deer since I have known him and he finally got one!
I really was excited for him, well at least as excited as I get about hunting....
and I think that it will look just amazing hanging on the wall in our garage!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh uh uh...That beauty will look great in your living room :)

dillon and kim said...

Oh Summer, I was literally laughing out loud when I read this. My dad is a big hunter and I grew up with mounted heads in our house. I remember everytime people would come over they were so wierded out!!! Hope you win the battle of putting in the garage and not the house! PS: your boy's costumes were so cute!

Anonymous said...

You know that you are going to cave one day and have a living room full of them! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello again...so after I wrote my comment I went through all the previous posts that I haven't seen and thought I needed to leave another comment. :)
1 - How can I get in on your 1/2 marathon running club? I want in!!!
2 - I am still laughing about Scott saying he doesn't like food coloring. Like it can even be tasted!! haha