Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy 26

This was Summer's B-Day breakfast yesterday morning - pumpkin waffles and apple cider syrup. Today (Oct. 24th) is her real birthday and she's at work, which is a major bummer for all of us, because I had to take the boys to church alone and they were really bad.

The boys and I are thinking of you on your birthday. We love you, miss you and can't wait for you to get home tonight. We've got cupcakes, presents, and a clean house.

Love always,

Scott, Dakota, Bridger

3 comments:

Heather Lee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (yes, I didn't remember on my own, and I had to track down your blog. I need to add you to my blogroll...if that's ok)
What a sweet note from your husband! It's nice to be missed=)

I hope it's a good one. I don't know about you, but I feel like I've skipped a few ages and landed on 26 kinda hard.
Happy happy birthday!

Heather Lee said...

I meant to say, DID remember. I DID remember on my own=)

The Morales Family said...

Happy Birthday Summer! I hope you had a great day!:)