Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Recipe Blog

A few months ago my friend Lyndsy and I started a recipe blog. I have wanted to start one for a long time, but knew that there was no way that I could ever have enough recipes on my own. So we decided to start one that had many contributors, so anyone can add a recipe if they want. It has been so much fun trying new recipes that others have been successful with. There is a honey glazed chicken recipe that is so good and so easy!!!!!!


We had a hard time deciding on a name.... we thought about something to do with labor and delivery nurses, but then decided that contracting moms, dilating cervix's and food don't really mix. So we came up with "The Skillet Sisters". Scott was very amused with the name and makes fun all the time. He justifies the teasing with the fact that if he started a blog called "The Shotgun Brothers" he would never hear the end of it. Point made!!!

The blog is theskilletsisters.blogspot.com. Try some recipes out and let me know if you have any recipes to share. I will list you as a contributor so you can add recipes to the blog.

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

oh fun, i remember you saying that you wanted to do it! i looked at it and it looks fabulous! i'll let you know what i try first!