Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hobble Creek 1/2 Marathon

Yesterday I ran my 3rd half marathon for the year!
I have always heard amazing things about the Hobble Creek Half so I was super excited.
It was a lot of down hill and super pretty, but boy was it hot!!!!

This one was a little bit more special because Scott ran with me, along with my dad and Autumn.
Of course Scott barely trained at all and still was able to run with me, no problem.

The most amazing part of Scott doing it with me is the fact that it was the opening morning of the Archery Dear Hunt!!!! For anyone who knows Scott....
that is HUGE!!!!

I really wanted to run this race in under a 10 min/ mile which
would be 2 hours and 10 mins.
Scott and I crossed the finish at 2 hours and 9 mins.
Mission Accomplished!!!


1 comment:

Matt & Autumn said...

lies!!!! it was all UP HILL!