Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lake Powell!

Last weekend Dakota and Scott went to Lake Powell on a "Boys Trip" with my dad and brothers.

Lake Powell makes me really nervous with little kids, but I finally felt that Dakota was old enough and could be trusted to listen and wear his life jacket. I still stressed and little while they were gone....

but he ended up doing great and everyone had a fun time!!!!

I was really surprised by how much Dakota loved swimming around in the lake. He is a little weary of water especially when he can't touch, but Scott said that he had no problem swimming around in the middle of the lake.

He also loved the tubes and jet skiis.

I was sad that I didn't get to see his first time at the Lake, but so glad that they had so much fun.

Noah and Dakota ready to go!!!!









1 comment:

Matt & Autumn said...

Look at Bobby in the last picture hahaha really funny!