Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but this 4th of July seemed to go on forever!!!!
Ours started Friday night with a neighborhood BBQ.
We had a great turn out and had so much fun.
Thanks to Maggie who put the whole thing together....
she named it "The Culdesac of Fire".

I had to work all weekend (what is new, I know) so Sunday evening we went to my parents for fireworks. My mom bought a huge box of fireworks so by the end Scott just started lighting as many as possible at a time. It was also Hunter's 12th birthday so we had a little party for him.
Bridger was fine with all of the fireworks except for the para shoots. About 5 full seconds after they went off he would start crying and running for cover.

Our holiday ended Monday morning with Scott and I running the Freedom Days 10K in Provo. It was fun to have Scott run with me.
It seems like I always run a little bit faster in front of him!!!!

Here are some pics from our weekend of fun.....

Dakota got a special hair cut for the occasion!
Bridger showing some crack on the slip and slide.







1 comment:

Beck said...

Who is the sexy woman with dark hair?? I love it. But what I dont like is your skinny A legs. You look really good woman!