Wednesday, October 21, 2009

a tribute to BRIDGER

As bad as it sounds, until the last little while it has always been Dakota and the baby. I know I am a horrible mom, but I just don't get that excited about babies. I was thinking about it today.... and in the last month or so, Bridger's personality has really come out and he is totally different than I thought that he was going to be. As a baby I thought that his personality was going to be more mellow compared to Dakota's, but I am starting to realize that he is my SILLY boy. He has the funniest laugh (one of our neighbor thinks that it is just like Scott's) and always has a big smile if given the smallest amount of attention.
So here is a little bit about BRIDGER......

crawls every where and can be heard from a mile away since he has massive hands.

walks when holding on to things and can stand for a few seconds with out holding on to anything.

doesn't cry very much, but whines constantly.

weighs 24lbs. 14 oz (huge, I know).

eats anything and everything.

loves to play in the toilet and eat toilet paper.

loves our cat and dog.

is impossible to change.

takes a binky, but prefers his fingers when no one is looking.

sleeps on his stomach (which still freaks me out eventhough I know he is old enough).

loves his big brother and follows him everywhere.

loves books.

has two bottom teeth.

has the wold's biggest smile when you go in to get him in the morning.

here are some fun picutres from the last couple of months.....


Had to show off his super cute room







We love you Bridger!!!!!

1 comment:

Jaci Moore said...

Hey! Cute pictures of Bridger, he's got such a cute smile. Have you been bringing Bridger in when he gets ear infections? If he's had 4 or 5 I'd definitely do tubes. I'll bet he'll stop being so fussy when he's awake!